IR – Water In-Line Sensor, Patent No. 2009439
Employing the infrared technology, the AHHOI Sensor enables continuous, in-line monitoring of the oil quality through determination of the degree of water concentration in all three states: saturated, emulsified and free. Broad application possibilities distinguish the principal advantage of the Water-in-Oil Sensor.
- Measuring range: 0 - 10000 ppm /
0 – 1.0 vol. % water
- Operating voltage: 100 - 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz, 24 VDC is available on request
- Oil system pressure: 1-10 bar
- Operating pressure: 0.8 – 1.5 bar
- Measuring temperature: 0 - 59 °C
- Continuous measurement of water-in-oil content
- Detection of water in all three states
- Low maintenance expenditure
- Easy to install, retrofit or reinstall
- Plug & Play
Based on the bypass method, the sensor is installed in the lubricating oil system of the engine to measure the content of water in oil in molecular form up to 10000 ppm / 1.0 vol. % in real time mode. The AHHOI sensor system has to be pre-calibrated for the specific oil grade in use. The required pressure level for continuous operation of the sensor is achieved through the integrated valve.